Willis Fine Jewelry
2845 Ridge Rd # 201
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Driving Directions & Reviews
Our homepage on the internet is located at http://www.willisfinejewelry.com.
Users may go to our Terms & Conditions page for information on how to opt-in or opt-out of use of their information. We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy.
You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Willis Fine Jewelry You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
You may call us at 972-771-1500.
Dispute Resolution and Privacy Seals We have the following privacy seals and/or dispute resolution mechanisms.
2845 Ridge Rd # 201
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Additional Information This policy is valid until 1 Jan, 2011 at 12:00:00 PST.
Data Collection P3P policies declare the data they collect in groups (also referred to as "statements").
This policy contains 1 data group.
Group "Safe-zone data" We collect the following information:
- New Dispute:
Contact Customer Care
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Click-stream data
- User agent information
This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected:
- internet site and system administration.
This group contains the data that is collected by servers when handling "safe-zone" requests from clients.
Cookies Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a internet site. A cookie is an element of data that a internet site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
We do not make use of HTTP cookies.
Compact Policy Summary P3P compact policies are a form of a P3P policy which summarizes what the policy says about cookies.
This data element is found under "Dynamic data".
Policy Evaluation Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 will evaluate this policy's compact policy whenever it is used with a cookie.
The actions IE will take depend on what privacy level the user has selected in their browser (Low, Medium, Medium High, or High; the default is Medium.
In addition, IE will examine whether the cookie's policy is considered satisfactory or unsatisfactory, whether the cookie is a session cookie or a persistent cookie, and whether the cookie is used in a first-party or third-party context.
This section will attempt to evaluate this policy's compact policy against Microsoft's stated behavior for IE6. Note: this evaluation is currently experimental and should not be considered a substitute for testing with a real internet browser. Satisfactory policy: this compact policy is considered satisfactory according to the rules defined by Internet Explorer 6.
IE6 will accept cookies accompanied by this policy under the High, Medium High, Medium, Low, and Accept All Cookies settings.
Terms & Conditions
30 Day Return Policy
We are confident that our fine jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund if unworn or for exchange.
RETURNING YOUR ORDER:
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your item(s).
- Contact Willis Fine Jewelry and request a Return Authorization Number.
- Please write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of your package.
- Send your item(s) with Security Tag(s) attached, in original packing materials, and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
Orders less than $500 - ship your package USPS, Fedex or UPS.
Orders more than $500 - ship your package by USPS Registered Mail with insurance at full value.
We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
Please do not write jewelry related words on the outside of your package.
Send your package to:
2845 Ridge Rd Ste 201
Rockwall, Tx 75032
- After we recieve your package we will inspect and verify the condition and authenticity of the returned item(s).
A refund or customer credit(for exchanges) will be issued within 10 business days.
All refunds will be given in the form in which you originally paid. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statements.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS:
- Must include the original invoice and in the original packaging.
- Authorization Number must accompany the item(s).
- The item(s) must be in its original condition, unworn, and unaltered in any way.
- The security tag must not be removed. If it is, it is non-returnable or exchangeable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable.
- If you receive a free gift with your order, you must return the free gift.
- The original diamond grading report for a certified diamont must be returned or a $150 replacement fee will be charged.